Tuesday, April 04, 2006

Postin' From Work

Firstly to keep me out of trouble, it's super busy here at work, I'm not slacking off, I've just hired a young immigrant (legal I might add) to take my dictation. There, that should cover my ass.

By now you should all notice the recessive update of the page. I ended the war. Since Dave has appeared to fall off the face of the planet and I was sporting like a 30 kill lead, I'm declaring myself the winner and undisputed champion. Plus I assume he was really killed.

Bootsy got away from me yesterday. I tied her up in the yard, went inside to get some work gloves and came back out to find her on the other side of the fence, smelling a pile of leaves. Needless to say, once she realized she was free, she ran like the wind. Found her about an hour later with the help of my mom and her car. Just stolling along a couple blocks away,... like she belongs there. Stupid Mutt.

Having no luck with the job situation right now. Definetly considering going back to school in the fall. I'll have no help and very limited resources, but if I put my mind to it, I might be able to do it. Only one way to find out... try.

Other than that, lifes pretty boring. Underemployment sucks and I really hate job hunting. Really just thinking that if an answer doesn't come soon, I'll just move and try for the education thing. Only downside is that if I plan on doing it in the fall I'll need to have a job AND go to school, which could make things real tough for keeping my pup. But we'll burn that bridge when we get to it I guess.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

We want a victory speech

Soulfood said...

I know that it sucks. I HATE job hunting.

But seriously, I'm trying for a job in Regina, so if that's where you were thinking for school, we could totally move in together.

However, there would be Bootsy rules.