Saturday, April 15, 2006

Good Friday Sausage Party

Well, had a bunch of folks over last night for a backyard sit, then an inside jam. I think we managed to blow Davin's feeble mind.

Being billed as a Good Friday Silly Hat party, we did pretty well. Everyone at least tried... some with more success than others. I think Steve wins for his kick-ass pimp hat. Alas even though the silly hat party was my idea, my had wasn't all that silly. Actually it was just my camping hat... I feel bad, but I still managed to have a good time.

Today's my last day at Movie Factory. I'm gonna miss this old creaky store... so much history. But at 3:00 today, I turn in my badge and my gun (as long as I don't get shot by terrorists before then). So come by today before 3 and say hi!

Then Tuesday, I'm off to work at the Weyburn Leisure Center, maintaining my friggin' ass off. Woo.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I missed a sausage fest?? Well I'll be gay and alone now forever.