Tuesday, April 18, 2006

I'm BLEEDING!!!

Well ok not anymore, but you DO have to be nice to me, I gave blood.

Now for the record. I hate giving blood. I really do. I hate the needle, the fingerprick, the questionnaire, everything. But if you go with some other fun loving people and set out to make friends, it's not too bad. Even thought I could stand to pick up some women while giving blood. How cool would that be?! No but seriously, I sat beside this one great gal whilst giving blood and chatted with her for a bit... seemed cool.... too bad I was too chicken to get her number.

Ah well.

GIVE BLOOD, PEOPLE HAVE TO BE NICE TO YOU, IT'S THE LAW!

5 comments:

Demoncrush said...

well I guess I'll be nice to you. It's a natural way to get high too I'll bet...I should donate blood more often ha ha. I wonder if I can finally qualify, not that anyone would actually want my blood. I still think it would be fun to get messed on acid and then give blood (well not for the donater, but the reciever might enjoy it). Although it could really mess them up especially in a near fatal accident...they might think they're dead, wow, you could break their brains too.

Anyways, you should have asked for her number, it's hard to find cool people in Weyburn.

Pilon, A said...

I would have given blood if I hadn't gotten a Tattoo....Does that mean people have to be midly decent to me? I mean, they say it's the thought that counts.

Anonymous said...

Giving blood is an excellent and confidential way to share diseases and infect the unknown.

katherine said...

kudos to giving blood. im still bitter because i didn't get my 3rd blood donation pin...those bastards.

i don't know if danny was joking when he said that, but there is no way you can share diseases, your blood goes through so many tests...i just had to say that, so morons don't believe lies as the truth...

but at the same time, they don't care if you have marijuana in your system...so toke up and give blood. Its the gift that keeps on giving...

Anonymous said...

Yes Danny was joking. I know they tset your blood before they give it to someone.