Sunday, April 09, 2006

I GOT BLISTERS ON ME FINGERS!

So the plan today was to start a little herb/salad garden out my back porch today. God felt it was more important that it rain. I'm not too upset though. We need rain really badly out here and I needed to be stuck inside to practice some songs and clean house.

Band practice was also cancelled today. One of the parts of being in a band with a bunch of 50 year olds is that they hurt themselves CONSTANTLY. So our guitarist is out of commision for a bit. Oh well, it gives me time to polish up my chops. Paul McCartney was no hack on bass.

So yeah. Yesterday I was sitting out back with the landlady and the Horseshoe Gang (as I will now call all the old people that congregate in that area). We got to talking about gardens and plants. So I decided I'm gonna grow a little herb/salad garden. I Michelle and I went to Crappy Tire (Canadian Tire for everyone else who hasn't shopped there) and got some seeds and a watering can. So now you guys have lots of pictures of my garden to look forward to in addition to pictures of wild flowers and Bootsy! Woo Hoo!

4 comments:

Soulfood said...

Yawn.

Pilon, A said...

SCREW THE GARDEN!! JUST BOOTSY!! You know she'll just dig it up.

Anonymous said...

I thought you were gonna grow um tomatoes

Janine said...

I am all for the garden! And Crappy Tire for that matter. Speaking of which I have a mittfull of Crappy Tire money to burn.. Hmm..