Friday, April 07, 2006

I wish I could be paid to shower

Ok finally a post I really feel like I want to post... the last two were kind of weak, sorry I just wanted to push down that one about the concert.... it just disturbed me to re-read it and be reminded of it.

Anyways, yeah. I should be allowed to shower for a living. I'm very good at it. I can get completely wet... head and all and I could spend an 8 hour shift in a shower if the hot water held out. So to anyone out there looking to train a professional showerer, drop me a line. One of the advantages is I'd never be late for work because I'd never need to shower before going to work.

Also anyone looking to do some good vocal recordings would be wise to put a mic in that shower.

1 comment:

Soulfood said...

That's not very environmental Jeremy. Waste of water.