Thursday, April 27, 2006

Oh Lord it's hard to be humble,..

...when you're perfect in everyway.
I can't wait to look in the mirror, 'cause I get better looking each day.
To know me is to love me
I must be a hell of a man
Oh Lord it's hard to be humble
but I'm doing the best that I can.


That song is dedicated to me. And the massive ego hit I took last night. As I may have mentioned yesterday, I've been playing alot of guitar lately, and thinking awfully well of myself. Real top of the heap. Then I went to open jam night at Carves last night. I'm not worthy. They threw me up on stage for a few. Now I held my own, was a bit uncomfortable so I handed the bass over to my fellow Lord of Thump, Toddy and he made me feel like a parapeligic. Thanks Todd, I gotta keep practicing!

In other news, that last post that I did was number 400... anybody close?

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good for you you cocky son of a bitch

Pilon, A said...

I gots 234.

Soulfood said...

OK, I am writing both those phone numbers on the walls of every bathroom stall I visit on campus. Just so you know :p hahahahahahahah

Pilon, A said...

Even better. I think I'll start writing in the stalls too.