Tuesday, January 31, 2006

I Need Someone to get Worms for me!

Wow what a great night!

Got a bunch of cleaning done around the house. I've gone kinda granola lately (thanks for the word Rhonda) and it's put me into a different state of mind when I'm cleaning. I've been reading this book on sustainable living that I got at the RSM and I've been trying to apply alot of the principles within. My pinko boss Corey seems to think it's a bunch of hippy crap. He'll get his someday.

So one of the ideas I've gotten from the book is vermicomposting. Basically you get a bunch of these worms and put e'm in a tub with all your plant waste and voila! dirt!. Ok so it might not be THAT easy, but the bottom line is, I've gotten in contact with someone at the U of R that will give me some of these worms, I just need to get them. Perhaps if I go up for the weekend per Rhonda's offer I'll grab them then. If not, it'll wait. There are other weekends.

In other great news, the new CFL schedule just came out. I just finished highlighting all the Rider games and once again the CFL is an idiot. I mean why not book all the outdoor games in the early fall and use the indoor stadiums as much as possible later in the year. Now I know this is harder than it sounds, but could you at least TRY!

Whilst cleaning my house I've come across alot of things I no longer have a use for. I'm giving them away. First on the auction block, a copy of "I'm Good Enough, I'm Smart Enough and Doggone it People Like Me!" by Stuart Smalley(Really by Al Franken). I think I got it for nearly free and it really gave me some insight. Now its time for you to get the same insight!

Oh right and .... DAVE MY ARMIES ARE WIPING YOUR SCUM FROM THE EARTH. DO YOU SURRENDER?

2 comments:

Soulfood said...

OK...I could be wrong...but I'm pretty sure I gave you that as a present. And now you're auctioning it off. Point for Dave!!!

Also, you should try pocket composting!!!!

Anonymous said...

Go back to Woodstock you pot smoking, long haired silly nanny!