Thursday, January 19, 2006

Why Blogging helps

Well I must say this blog has really helped me put the trip together. Too bad I'm a moron.

Ok so to clarify,

I'll get into Regina at the bus station at 8:30
somehow I'm gonna get to Triffons on Kramer sometime after that.
Around 9:20-9:30 Jeff and Dave and various others should show up to drink/eat/smell funny.

everything gets blurry after that.

Come on out to Triffons if you're in Regina. We'll be discussing the following topic :
"Chuck Norris is the only known animal to have an opposable thumb, on his penis."

4 comments:

Steven said...

Both those maps are highly inaccurate in depicting where Trifon's pizza in Regina is located, no wonder I couldn't find it.

Anonymous said...

Did you know Chuck Norris has X ray vision?? He is also a huge Star Wars fan. He has all the collectibles. He is super pissed at Mark Hamil because he didn't get the role of Luke Skywalker. Good ol Charlie would surely have never lost a hand in Return of the Jedi.

Pilon, A said...

You mean Empire strikes back?

Anonymous said...

No I mean Empire Strikes Back Andrew. Gee god. Also google Chuck Norris top 30, Vind Diesel top 30, and Mr. T top 30.