Tuesday, January 31, 2006

Wheeling and Dealing

Quite to my amazement, I have sustained signifigantly less casualties than I had expected and suprisingly less than Dave. I figured for sure that I would be getting creamed out of sheer spite.

The community has really taken up arms on this one. Andrew has a agreed to pledge his support to my cause. In exchange he has been named prince and is next in line for the throne should I fall victim to attack or assasination. I have also been courting generals for my army and have engaged at least one.

Shanna has claimed a middle ground, reminicent of the United States involvement in World War II. I'd like to remind Shanna how the US did finally get involved. It was a day that will live in infamy.

In response to Dave's claim that I hate black people, well I think that the facts have been a little skewed. In fact most of my friends are black people. My writings on Shanna's blog were meant in jest and in no way were meant as an attack on those of different lineage than me.

Dave on the other hand has shown several homophobic tendencies. Included are his mockery of the gay community, the banner he made for Andrew's banner contest insinuated that being gay was a shameful thing and even this photo is a blatant mockery of the gay community. I on the other hand love gay people. Most of my friends are gay.

Tune in tommorrow, Andrew and I are starting a new exposee to help educate the entire blogging community,

2 comments:

Soulfood said...

I know they got involved. That's why I put that line in there "Until it directly involves me." Ha!

That's why I compared myself to the US rather than like Switzerland or something.

Anonymous said...

It's true Jeremy loves me and I'm black and gay.