Monday, January 09, 2006

Pursue your distractions and the rest may follow

Ok so after that post yesterday I got practically obsessed with looking at the old canoe trip stuff and getting it online and all. I also e-mailed Rob about the next trip (still waiting on a reply) and wondered about starting the planning myself.

Then well hell, I did the rest of that countdown code, fixed some things on the webpage and got started on the audio for today's post. Guess I just needed to fufill my distraction.

Anyways, you can check out the canoe trip audio at My Ourmedia Page (canoe audio 1-10). VIEWER DISCRETION IS STRONGLY ADVISED. My God I do not want to hear about what a racist I am, this is FARCE people. Laugh at it.

In other news, there has been a rap battle raging at dan's Ralph Wiggum is My Hero blog. Check out some of the great rhymes and a few stabs by yours truly.

4 comments:

Steven said...

Uh... Why is Movie Factory in Spanish?

It just weirds me out when I click that link.


shfku.... heh, reminds me of STFU

Pilon, A said...

Jeremy..your a racist

Steven said...

That being, if you click the link under "Pilot's World Network" Freakin' weird...

Soulfood said...

Good work Steve! I think you just found another error on here...I think he typed in that link wrong.