Sunday, January 29, 2006

Post Number 300

When the Simpsons did their 300th Episode, they had skateboard legend Tony Hawk do a guest appearance. I don't know any legendary skaters, and my skills on a board are negligible at best (although better since I greased my bearings). But in honour of this forgettable event, I kicked some skaters out of the store today.

I sent and official declaration of blog war to Dave last night based on the comments on his blog. I'm regretting it already. As it is, I have no time to work on the redesign of Pilot's World, let alone with a raging blog battle to wage. I was actually planning on taking the site offline for a couple weeks while I worked. Add to it the fact that I'll lose this battle because all of you will want me to lose, and well, I'm screwed.

AH WELL IT'S GONNA BE FUN! He just has to accept my declaration. If not, my title is secure for the moment.

Incidentally, I've also been considering declaring hostilities against Steve, but I don't know if I'm armed to do battle on two fronts, so I'll just take on Dave for the moment and use some diplomacy with Steven. We do have some agreements together and I'm not really willing to sacrifice them just yet.

I'm also working on some new features for the blog. One of my ideas is to follow a chain of lesser known "artsy" films. I've been watching alot of movies like Chumscrubber, Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind and Broken FLowers of late and I'm always intrigued by the previews. I'm gonna start chasing down more of those flicks and checking them out. I love watching them.

The other idea invloves exposee work. I am currently getting assistance from Andrew and Steve for these projects. I will TEACH and LEARN from these two projects. Look for Andrews to start in the coming week.

3 comments:

Pilon, A said...

I was gonna declare blog war on you after reading this post, but then I realized that I'm just too fucking lazy. I mean, you don't get paid to be the king. Frankly, the crown doesn't have enough benefits for me to bother getting off my computer to go post a blog entry.

Steven said...

Same here buddy, same here.


Which buddy? Well that's for you, the readers, to figure out.

Soulfood said...

You should mention my contest on here. Yup, you should.