Wednesday, January 25, 2006

I'm in Love with a woman from a Scientology Film

Ok Kids. Listen up.

You in the back, shut the fuck up and listen, this is important.

All of you who have seen the film "What the Bleep Do We Know?" and didn't find anything wrong with it, please report to your nearest brainwashing reversal center.

I find it quite amazing the number of my friends who claim to have seen this movie and didn't notice that this film was awfully high budget for a documentary on "physics". And also, the women in this movie are at least 17 levels hotter than anything a real physicist could get.

Add to that that the "science" presented in this film is the book "Dienetics" by L. Ron Hubbard presented in a flashy, sexy package and you have the making of a real problem.

Come on people, a movie with a deaf person and she's not struggling with her handicap. That's not Hollywood, that's some kind of crappy kids show.

This movie is worse than the last Ernest movie. Way worse. I can laugh at Ernest. I can't laugh at Scientology.

Not even a bit.

4 comments:

Demoncrush said...

I had no idea it was about scientology. I don't know, I thought it was an interesting perspective on life the universe and everything. I didn't put alot of stock into it but it was worth a view nontheless. Those Crazy Scientologists.

Soulfood said...

I haven't seen it, but I give it two toes up!!

Anonymous said...

All hail the one true God, Tom Cruise, and his seed, the holy reincarnation of Lord L. Ron Hubbard. He who has the most money will be raised on high as the true Saviour of the true world, on the sacred soil of the Holly Land.

Anonymous said...

See the power of Lord Cruise, blessed be his name, in the video link below.

The Wrath of Tom