Wednesday, February 01, 2006

New Project!

Well all, as you know Pilot's Worls has always prided itself in not only entertaining the blogging community, but also educating and assisting. In that spirit, I have been in partnership with my brother Andrew at Randomization for the following exposee.

In Canada we have recently been hit incredibly hard with the scourge of the drug Crystal Meth. Although stories abound of the effects of this drug, I am personally unaffected by the drug and as such I cannot make conclusions as to the risks of taking it. To that end, I'm getting my brother hooked on Meth.

Follow us as we research the drug, find it, take it and the subsequent addiction and recovery from the drug. I'd do it myself, but then I couldn't blog about it. That's why my brother is prime candidate.


I would also like to send a shout out to my disgruntled sister Shanna who has a contest on her blog right now. After winning two blog community contests, she has now started her own. If you know a great joke, head on over and tell it to her. Now will you quit bombing me please?

7 comments:

Soulfood said...

I was at a presentation about Crystal Meth...there is no recovery from the drug. Now you know. Hope it isn't too late!

Thanx for the shout out...but the Panda pics and huge link to my blog won Dave this round.

Demoncrush said...

A buddy of mine kicked Crystal Meth about 5 years ago...he's becomming a priest or something now...not sure if it's any better though.

He lived to use and used to live.

It's a pretty crazy story maybe I'll blog about it sometime.

BTW dave I'm going to bomb the crap outta you...

Soulfood said...

I am LOVING Dave's profile picture.

Demoncrush said...

By The Way I just read you're joke on Shanna's site and laughed my ass off for at least 30 seconds.

Anonymous said...

my cousin's addicted to crack and he got kicked out of rehab and now is living with my parents...i have several friends who've come out of meth addictions, but not unscathed...right now i'm actually doing research on addiction treatment in saskatchewan as the whole infrastructure seems to be massively lacking, so i'm trying to find out why...would make a great documentary, or so i hope...

Soulfood said...

Rob, you should talk to the RCMP Drug Unit. That's the presentation I saw. They have lots of good information.

Anonymous said...

Exactly beer can make you dumb enough. Weed just makes me hungry and stoned and dumb. And mushrooms are fun, aren't they magical. I've experimented with enough chemicals to know that Meth and heroin are no no's.