Wednesday, February 08, 2006

Blogged out

Ok I'm not sure why, but i feel really blogged out lately. I pretty much know why, but it isn't that important, this is just a blog afterall. So I'll post some important things here and maybe I'll be on hiatus, maybe you'll see a post tommorrow. Now's a good time as the war is waning and I've got nothing huge on the horizon. Andrew and i are still trying to get some meth for our expose, so that will be coming in the not too distant future.

Here is my life right now in point form -
  • I got a call from Saskatoon today. I will be going in for my first eye surgery March 10. i'm stoked
  • Shanna has been kicking my ass to write a business plan. For what? It's a secret. But I've been working diligently.
  • Rob and Kat were down this weekend. Had a blast. Bootsy made Rob run.
  • I'm feeling lonely and I think I'm about ready to at least TRY dating again. Just need to find someone... yikes.
  • I've started working out again. The pain is unimagineable.
  • Andrew is very cool and did some of my laundry for me. He is awesome, I think I'll keep him around.

6 comments:

Danny said...

Dude where do you find the time??


PS You gay you gay hehe

Soulfood said...

I expect to see results when I'm down on Saturday!!!!

Binns said...

Good luck on your surgery. Will you have to wear a patch? That would be killer.

Life Ruiner's Anonymous said...

Dating sucks!! Surgery is cool, you get to go to sleep and get pain relief and stuff. Ask for demoral, much better trip than morphine. I'm thinking about temporarily replacing Jeff with a life-size inflatable with taped voice patchovers.. he initially had the idea, but at least I can take it on my trips and stuff. You could also fill your time planning for canoe trip!!

Pilon, A said...

You, I am cool.

Pilon, A said...

I mean Ya, I am cool.