Monday, February 06, 2006

You know what Job I couldn't do?

I couldn't be a bee keeper. Oh I've talked to a bee keeper and he claims it ain't no thang. Still... I shudder just thinking about it. Yee.

I hate bugs.

In other news, I feel totally out of it today. Not sure if it was bad sleep last night or what but I'm just bleh today. Thank God its a easy day at work. Just design posters and promotional stuff and be on my way.

Ahh.

And I got my copy of THUG fixed so I might be able to kick some ass in that tonight.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yeah or those dogs with bees in their mouth and when they bark at you bees fly at you. Man I wouldn't be raising those dogs that's for sure. I hate bugs too. And British. Dammit those French people piss me off. Why don't they all just go back to Germany where they came from. YES I'm bored.

Anonymous said...

Underwater basket weaver. I can't even weave a basket above water, let alone do one underwater. Do they give you an oxygen tank or do you gotta resurface for air??

Anonymous said...

Your gay!! Jeremy