Friday, August 04, 2006

So I had this idea for a post...

...today at work. I think it had something to do with a really good reason why the world should give me more money.

****I beleive it's hilarious that I'm about to write and long post and I wasn't going to get to the point. Well here it is.... "I feel like a more stable person now".********

But hell I talk alot of shit in my head at work, so I'm gonna do something else.

So I've been trying to persue smaller projects in my life. Like instead of shooting at "a good career and a family", I'm shooting more at, "One more show a month" and "Win One Small Photography Contest". Stuff that in turn make me work harder to acheive my goals. I dunno, lately it just seems like having some more targeted and direct goals have helped me to get shit done.

I've been so busy practicing and working on prints and shots that I haven't been thinking about being lonely or bored or even unsuccessful. I've got money in the bank, I do a few things I love every day and someday soon God's gonna send me the rest of the equation.

2 comments:

Pilon, A said...

Just remember that when he sends you the rest of the equation that you already have the answer....42.

Anonymous said...

That's great advice. I hope you can follow it. I'll try to thanks. Thanks for the help man. The beard is making you wise.