Saturday, August 12, 2006

Paperwork again?!

Ok forgot one and just had one pop into my mailbox, so some more Pilot's World paperwork to attend to (it seems to go months without being touched, then I get it all loaded down at once).

Firstly, Corey of Tales from the Punchbowl fame has decided that enraging a small Saskatchewan community is not enough of an acheivement for a blog, so he's eliminated Tales from the Punchbowl and has come out swinging with a new blog, CD's Playhouse. Head on over and check it out, it promises some good times. I only wish it had an Andrew-like rating system for movies (6 musicians out of 10).

Second, I forgot to add my YouTube account to my sidebar. I've now done so and to celebrate, I added an old video clip to it that you can check out while you're testing the link. (Just a little ditty I shot in Minneapolis...). Enjoy!

No comments: