Saturday, August 19, 2006

Football

Well off to another 'Rider game tonight, this time versus the um, "Struggling" Hamilion Tiger Cats. If the past few games have been an indication we should lose 67-13.

It's funny, I don't know if it's just a Saskatchewan thing, but going to a game is like going to church... with more swearing and cheerleaders. But seriously, when I go to a game, I don't need to think what I'm gonna wear, it'll be green and white, topped off with my 'Rider cap. Everyone with half a brain knows to "wear their greens" to a game. Just like church... yes I wear green to church.

Hey the last game I went to, my mom accedentaly wore blue... and the Argos won... I blame her.

Anyways, this post really isn't going anywhere, but that I'm going to the game, I'll cheer while I'm there and then I'll bitch and complain after the game and ask for Danny Barrets head on a plate.

2 comments:

Pilon, A said...

Well, they sure showed you.

Pilot said...

Indeed, but mom wasn't there wearing Black and Yellow like a moron.