Wednesday, March 29, 2006

Queen and Paul Rodgers - Digital Scrapbook

Hey all. This is just a collection of links to stuff relating to my trip to see Queen and Paul Rodgers in St. Paul. Some of these are incomplete, both intentionally and unintentionally. I will add more stuff throughout time, so check back if you think there might be something new.

Largest Ball of Twine Made by One Man
Fargo
My Seats at the Xcel Energy Center (Section 118)
Directions we took
Brian May's impression of the show is on here
Selected Images from the trip and concert
Setlist from the Show

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great slideshow man. It was like i was so close to be there.

Soulfood said...

The drummer isn't that fat!! He's just built. And when you get old, you put on some chubbiness.

That ball of twine was cool.

Pilon, A said...

I still hate you for not taking me along.