Wednesday, May 10, 2006

To all the commenters to yesterday's Post:

Sure you can look at all the NEGATIVE points of girls... but they are a HELL of a lot of fun too. No really they are.

Like:
- Fun to cuddle with - I'm a cuddler, I'll admit it, and guys just don't do the trick.
- They smell nice
- they're pretty... all of e'm, there isn't an ugly woman on earth... well my sister Michelle is the exception that proves the rule at least
- they're really cute when you bug them, embarrass them or say something gross.
- they're generally good dancers
- they smell nice

So you can see why I'm interested... plus I'm a 24 year old heterosexual male, I am not gonna spend the rest of my life walking my dog and waking up alone.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Maybe you and Destiny should hook up I almost didn't get called ugly for a whole week cause I'm not talking to her...you guys can like have a schedule and switch off!!! lol oh wait you will never be allowed to speak again though....that could be a good thing...wait she might end up being my sister in law and I'd never be rid of her... ok I take it all back stay away!!! Far Far away! Start dating like a really nice hairdresser and marry her so I can get my hair done for free :-) hehehe on a bonus side hairdressers are usually pretty cause they care about themselves.

Demoncrush said...

Well I'm gonna throw this out there.
Internet dating services.
www.lavalife.com
www.cupid.ca
www.sasksingles.com
www.hotornot.com

I guess R's landlord spends something like $200 a month on them but, you dont' have to. I suggest you sign up for free and just have a browse. Even if you don't ever subscribe to them you can at least see who's out there. Lava Life sends free credits every now and then as well.