Thursday, May 18, 2006

Finaly

So about 4 years ago I bought these shoes. They sort of look like bowling shoes. In the years following I've sort of kept my eyes out for clothes to match these kick ass shoes, but never really found anything.

Well yesterday I went to the Salvation Army to look for a new getup for my gig this weekend (always gotta have some sweet clothes for a new band). I was thinking along the lines of what I wore in Dulcet towards the end of high school. Shirt, tie, pants, all in bright primary colours. Now that look was an accident, we went in looking for leisure suits and came out with an equally stylish look. Well yesterday I went in and there it was... a chocolate brown suit. Well, long story short, I got a pretty bitchingly stylish getup for $4.00 (if you spend any more than $10 on a good gig getup, you've wasted your money). Sure it needs to be altered (especially the jacket, the guy who wore this thng must have been as wide as he was tall), but it's cool, the right colour and cheap as hell.

Anyways, if any of you'se are in Stoughton on the 20th (this Sat.) there's a cabaret that we're playing at. How much, where, and all that jazz? Damned if I know. I'm a bass player for hire, I'm not doing much managing with this band (although it could start soon). Anyways hope to see you there.

No comments: