Tuesday, December 13, 2005

My Staff Picks this week

K I'll make it quick. A couple of you already know the answer. A very clever customer at the store got this one right away, so I imagine there isn't gonna be a prize awarded for mine this week.

The picks are;

- Rocky 3
- The Mummy Returns
- Looney Tunes : Back in Action
- The Punisher.

Pretty easy one this week, best of luck.

And Corey's the last I printed, the answer was that Speilberg made a cameo in each movie. Kinda skipped a couple of his picks there... can't even remember what they were, but his picks for this week are;

Die Hard
Pauly Shore is Dead
Funky Monkey
Like Mike

I haven't figured it out yet, but I'm sure I'll have it by tommorrow afternoon. Really haven't even thought about it yet.

Anyways I have 34 minutes to cleanthe popcorn machine, vaccuum, cash out and get the fuck out of work, so I better get at it.

No comments: