Friday, July 06, 2007

This could be an easy way to raise some cash...

$3390.00The Cadaver Calculator - Find out how much your body is worth

Mingle2 - Online Dating



Had a late night last night, a "Cane Sugar" cola combined with a hidden beeping cellphone kept me up later than I wanted. Comine that with the fact that I brought the fiancee's pants to work instead of my own to change into after the bike to work, and you have what has been an exhausting morning.

We booked the hall for the wedding last night and sold our old futon on UsedRegina.com. A great site to buy and sell, the ad went up in the afternoon, the futon was gone by bedtime.

5 comments:

Pilon, A said...

YAY!!! Jeremy's back!!! Once you go blogger, you don't go back!

Pilon, A said...

also, my body is worth $100 more than yours

Mrs. Squish said...

I'm also worth more.

Anonymous said...

Jeremy, bringin' worms to the BBQ I hope?

Pilot said...

Yeah, totally I will bring worms to the barbecue. If you catch this, bring a milk carton.