Wednesday, June 21, 2006

The Oilers Lost, the Sask Party Won

To anyone in Weyburn, that the Sask Party won the bi-election is no real suprise. This is probably one of the most conservative corners of the country. Suprising considering Tommy Douglas once called this fair town home.

So next week I have a 3 day break from work thanks in part to the Canada Day weekend. I'm planning on taking those three days and going camping by myself. I've got alot of shit to work out in my head and alot of shit I want to get together in my life, and I just want to get away from the world for a few days and stew on my own thoughts. The wonderful thing about all this is that leading up to it, I've been putting alot of thought into what I want to think about and what problems I'd like to tackle. I'm wishing I'd done this years ago. I'm not saying that this trip is going to change me overnight, or possibly at all. But I think it will be therapeutic, and it just might do me some good.

Now all I need to do is figure out some way to get where I'm going.

3 comments:

Soulfood said...

I'll make you some soul-searching cookies...maybe. If I can figure out how to get them to Weyburn before you go.

Demoncrush said...

I'm going to comment on the conservative victory which is no surprize to me, but I would like to point out that the confederates finally won. Look at the state of the USA 90% of the black people are still slaves (just to corporations now). Yes , if Mr. Taft still had his website up I might just congratulate him on the victory.

Soulfood said...

Has anyone else noticed how Brad Wall and Dustin Duncan look eerily alike?