Saturday, September 17, 2005

Well here we go again.... another Blog entry

I know, i know, nothing much for posts from me lately and before that they were all about Shaq. I apologize. At least I update... unlike EVERYONE ELSE ON MY BLOG LIST!

Anyways, found a hilarious blog with a guy who eats stuff. I know you wanna see this shit!

http://www.thesneeze.com/mt-archives/cat_steve_dont_eat_it.php


So, I'm headed to Saskatoon tommorrow and am looking forward to doing some field blogging. I know for sure i'll do a post from Shanna's place and maybe I'll try and do some from a library or internet cafe... just so I can say I did. Of course if I don't manage to get my paycheque this afternoon, I won't be doing much of anything in Saskatoon but starving.

If your name is Courtney and you left a comment on my last post, please e-mail me (info@pilotsworld.tk). I know several Courtneys... which are you!?

And maybe a suprise coming by the end of the week. Let's just say, it'll probably ruin this blog and will be way cooler than the spiders.

3 comments:

Soulfood said...

I'll totally take you to an internet cafe on Campus. It'll be fun!!!! Yay!! And don't worry. While I have no food, I always have that back-up food that doesn't go bad. So I have a stock of Ichiban and Alphagetti if worst comes to worst.

Soulfood said...

Oh, and now that I've actually read that other blog. I almost fell off my chair laughing...potted meat food product!!?? OMG.

Soulfood said...

Well, now that Jeremy's coming...yes it does.

But otherwise...sorry but we can't beat the smell coming from Wascana Lake. It's rancid.

And the breast milk...I just loved the chocolate breast milk!!!