Monday, September 26, 2005

Well Christ

Can't seem to get into blogger today, so I'm gonna hafta use my Zoundry Blog Writer to post today. Hey, there's another item for the list of places/ways to blog.

wmd.jpgI am a little upset. I watched the movie Be Cool last night at my buddy Steve's. I found the movie hilarious, but one part disturbed me. They stole my old bands name... sorta. In the movie there is a hip hop/gangsta rap (I know rob will correct what I've called them) group called the Dum M D's. Well hell my old band was called WMD. This is off the hook, See I can prove it, check out our old website. Oh well nothing I can do about it, I'm not suing MGM.

Anyways. Found my wallet that had been missing for several days. It has slipped under the seat of my parents car. Thank god, I was shitting myself over it. But anyways, I better got get some cleaning done, so see ya all later.

2 comments:

Steven said...

How much was said dog? I know this comment is out of place, but I don't want you to never see my question.

UPDATED AM I.

Pilot said...

$125 for adoption fee, fixing and shots included