Sunday, September 11, 2005

We need a Cure!

Ok kids we have a bit of an emergency. I love all my firends' blogs. I like to read their thoughts, their current events, their games. I always viewed my blog as a newspaper, just for my life. I post and discuss the issued of MY life. And the comments are your editorials. Needless to say, in the past 9 months, I've held blogging prettly close to my heart, and the blogs of my friends and family mean the world to me.

Well one of them is gettin disillusioned. She's done it before actually and somehow we managed to pull her out of the slump, but she's back again. My lil' sister Shanna figures that since we don't comment, we don't read so she feels like she's wasting her time. So today is Shanna day! Go to Shanna's blog and comment on a post. I'd suggest not commenting on the post where she discusses quitting. Comment on another issue she discusses. read, enjoy, she's got some great insight and some weel developed thoughts. And unlike me, she spellchecks. If you like what you see, don't be afraid to comment on occasion! I'll also be featuring the link to her page in the masthead of my MSN all day. Let's support the community yo!

I was planning to do a little write-up promoting my favourite store today, but something came up yesterday and changed my mind to a post about a different, but also great business.

This year my old boss, Brian Bakken is celebrating 30 years owning the Weyburn Dairy Queen. He's a great guy and a pretty good boss, infact I always said if he was my boss in any other industry, I'd never quit. Any ways, he had a big 30 year anniversary deal at the store yesterday and it was cool to see everyone, my mom and I (she's also a DQ veteran) went and said hi to everyone. It brought up some old memories of old staff, and I posted a photo album I took on day in May while I was working there. So if you wanna swing by the Photo Lab and chack it out, Nathan's Last Day.

1 comment:

Soulfood said...

Well...thanx Jeremy :D I think you've restored my faith in blogging. But I still think my blog sucks. However, I have an idea in the making for a new one, so everyone look out for that one!