Friday, September 23, 2005

Ladies and gentlemen...


I got a dog. Hells yes. So now this is gonna turn into one of those crappy cute blogs where I make a 3 page post everytime she takes a shit. Now that's devotion.

She's about a 1 year old beagle cross adopted from the Estevan Humane Society. Quiet, obedient and above all loves everyone. One of those dogs that would lick a robbers face and show them were the valuables are.

On the way home, my buddy Steve and I who came with me to adopt her came up with the perfect name. After P-Funk bass player and cool dude all the 'round, Bootsy Collins. So my new Pup's name is Bootsy. Bootsy is a good name becuase Bootsy the bass player kicks ass.

Pictures form the Saskatoon trip are now up at the Photo Lab, including pictures of the Torvaldson cube.

2 comments:

Soulfood said...

Well, she is pretty cute. But now you can't move to Saskatoon and live with me because I don't do dogs :p haha. Anyway, have fun living with 2 bitches!!!! hahahaha. God, I'm going to die next time I see Michelle.

cvigkxnk

Pilon, A said...

YOu should photoshop the humans clothes onto the dog...It would be hilarious