Sunday, September 25, 2005

Tired thy name is Jeremy

So wow. Just spent the past 2 days helping Shawna's dad and uncle shingle her grandparents' house. I love that kind of work because yup can get some good honest work done, get some fresh air, drink and at the end of the day, the girls make you supper and do the dishes. I'm not being sexist, I just don't like doing dishes.

Pretty exhausting though, especially when the two days before I had done the double job thing (23 hours in 2 days). Slept like a log last night, probably will tonight too.

Life feels like its picking up again. I know, I know don't let my guard down or something is gonna happen... knock on wood!

3 comments:

Pilon, A said...

Don't like doing dishes??? Poor baby....I do it for 6-8 hours a day a lot of times......baby.

Anonymous said...

i do it for 12-14 hours a day 5 days a week, and sometimes 6 days, i too hate dishes...

Pilon, A said...

Ohhhh!! I was wondering who David was but your talking about Dave!!!! Gottcha!