Monday, September 12, 2005

Carlo's Place

IM003029

Ahh my favourite little store. Carlos is a great little guy witha little store on the hill in Weyburn called Carlos Place. Need to have anice evening? This is the place. you can ge tanyting there, confectionary, video rental, fresh baked bread, HUGE subs, Donairs (if you've never tried one, you haven't lived), pizzas and so much more.

What also attracts me to this store is Carlos himself. He;s SUPER friendly and always has something nice to say to you and is very generous with his clientele. I would seriously reccommend that anyone visit this store as often as possible and support ol' Carlos.

Also, if you're a big camping fan like me and are looking for deals, well you know this is the time of year to buy crap. I just bought a little camp grill, a camp pillow, a 18 tool knife and 3 bungee chords for ... $1.50 at wholesale. They have other crap too if you're looking!

2 comments:

Steven said...

That store is indeed the best ever. Whenever I go to 7-11 I feel bad for not supporting Carlos who has become a casual aquaintance of mine over the years... The man is swanky to the extreme.

Pilon, A said...

He oes kick ass...especially when he gives you free stuff, which ends up making him more money because you want to return the favour by buying stuff.