Tuesday, June 07, 2005

Elisha Cuthbert

So this came up in a conversation with Nathan from Subablomic a couple weeks ago and we agreed it would make a good blog topic. We were full of horse-shit.

Basically the idea is Elishia Cuthbert started on Popular Mechanics for Kids of which only Nathan and I watched. She looked something like this.

Now she's a budding actress (well maybe not so budding anymore if you know what I mean....) starring in movies such as Girl Next Door, Old School and House of Wax. She now looks like this.

YES PLEASE! (She could wrap those legs around any part of me.... ;) )

So yeah... anyway doing the "research" for this I learned that she's only a year younger than me, so it's NOT wrong that I was oggling her on PMK. Thank Jesus.

Next time : New Developments in the Google the Pope Scandal with guest reporter Soulfood.


PS _ Almost forgot, as of today, June 7, my little lady Shawna and I have been going out for 2 years... congrats babe, they said it couldn't be done!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Jeremy, we all know your "Relationship" with me far outdates the one with Shawna. C'mon man, I must be on like, 9 years by now.

David

Pilon, A said...

I still watch PMK sometimes....it's on every once in awhile.