Monday, June 20, 2005

AND THE WINNER OF THE HIRES ROOT BEER CONTEST!!!

So Shanna bullied me enough that I finished the contest and did the draw... but just like American Idol... we hafta draw it out!

IM002115So with my beautiful assistant at my side, we made up slips with each contestants name.









IM002116We folded them up and threw them into the "Lucky Roughriders Hat"!









Then my lovely helper shook and stirred the slips ....
IM002118

What a crazy picture.. her eyes just FOLLOW YOU in that one. Creepy!







And then she pulled out the lucky name...
IM002120

So congrats Steven and stay tuned to Pilots World for more quality content and future contests!

Sorry Shan!

4 comments:

Soulfood said...

You said you had a new contest already thought up. What is it!??

Pilon, A said...

I think I should win as well since I helped with every entry he did. You should have to send two cans. In fact I actually did a song without him. Damn his sexy body!!!

Steven said...

I win!

Doré said...

Booooo....