Wednesday, June 08, 2005

Rejected

So a friend up here lent me this DVD that I "just hafta watch" called rejected. I was a little skeptical untill I looked at the back and saw the familliar animation style of Don Hertzfeldt. Although I was never familliar with his moving animations, his cartoon strip, Temporary Anisthetics was a favourite of mine circa 1999-2000. Seriously he had me rolling around lauging.

I used to make this really sick comic strip in highschool called "Sticky Stuff". It was on the same line, but far cruder, more poorly drawn and less hilarious.

So anyway, check out the comics here.

Some of the best in my opinion are,
bobby neurotic eats a sanwich
wisdom teeth (the best of the bunch)
show biz

So here's to poorly drawn hilarity!

3 comments:

Soulfood said...

That was kinda funny...but it just doesn't stand up to White Ninja!!

http://www.whiteninjacomics.com/

Pilon, A said...

White Ninja sucks.

Pilon, A said...

Those are fucking hilarious