Thursday, August 25, 2005

So What's Up?

Yeah i suppose it's been a while since I posted any real "me" content on here. fact of the matter is, I've been pretty lazy in wanting to do anything. Plenty has been happening tho.

So this past Friday I went to my ol' buddy Jeff's cabin in White Bear for one of his famous Cabin Parties. True to form, this year we got a keg. Shortly after showing pu, I realize that there is an abandoned fridge sitting on his deck. "So Jeff," I ask, " does that fridge work?".

"Yeah," he replies, " it just over cools and freezs everything so we're throwing it out."

"It's would have a hell of a time freezing say, a keg, wouldn't it?"

"Fuck"

"My thought's exactly."

So yeah we busted out the shelves, put a keg in a fridge and had ice cold beer all fucking weekend. The party was a blast and i got WRECKED. Like passing out under the deck wrecked. The best part was Shawna yelling at me for throwing up, then stepping outside and puking. He he. Pics of the party including a real blurry pic of the keg in the fridge are featured in the Cabin Party 2005 album at Shutterfly. i'll try and get some of the better pics of the Keg in the fridge from Kim or Krista. If you're wondering why there are so many pictures of Jolene smoking, it's because she doesn't normally smoke, and she was chain smoking at the party and frankly she looked like a retard. So I was trying to make her feel self-concious and quit killing her body.

Another hilarious highlight of the party was that I recorded like 3 hours of the party on my MP3 player. I really wish I could find a good quality place to host my MP3's so i could put up some of the hilairous sound content I come up with without sacrificing my stuff to the Creative Commons License (which I support, but don't necessarily want to use).

Saturday night was the long awaited ScotchFest. My siblings and cousins get together every few years, get drunk and drink scotch. Though only the "Ken Pilon's" and my siblings made it, we still kicked some butt. Andrew got really drunk and Shanna took some photos. I love her Molson canadian Rock Star Frames... see if you can spot any other free molson product placements in the pics! My excellent photos are featured in the Scotchfest 2005 Album at my Shutterfly account.

Sunday till today were pretty uneventful. Worked alot, been working on my project for Producer School pretty dedicatedly and been having some "discussion" with Shawna about our current situation. Really don't know what to think of it all, so I'll just keep the old trap shut on that topic.

So I guess it's been over a week since I told you to visit the Breast Cancer site all week and click to donate, but hey one more time couldn't hurt! And if you happen to be a rich, generous tycoon who would like to help my cousin meet her goals and would like to help fight breast cancer head over to my cousin Dore's pledge page!

Wow that was a long ass post...

3 comments:

Steven said...

Aw, Andrew's all dressed up for the Scotchfest...my little boy has grown up into such a handsome young gentlemen.

Anonymous said...

All I gotta SAy is Kara with old men!!! and then dancing by herself...the pics just don't capture the hilarity!!!

Soulfood said...

OK, if you're going to have that many links in your post...use a resource window!!!!! God, I hate when new windows don't open up.

Anyway, the only thing that makes my pics better than yours are the rockstar frames. But I have to say the quality of your digital camera pics is much higher than that of my pictures from a free camera I got off a case of beer.