Sunday, August 21, 2005

Coke Classics

This is a concept CD list I came up with last year. Never got around to finishing the list, but I have started. All the songs in the list have the drug Cocaine as their central theme. Not crack, coke. Crack is another list altogether I think.


Cocaine - Eric Clapton
White Lines - Grandmaster Flash / Duran Duran
Lit Up - Buckcherry
Snowblind - Black Sabbath
Cocaine Blues - Johnny Cash (I reccomend the recording from Fulsom Prison)
Freebase - Pennywise
Cocaine - Kerosene (good luck finding this one... e-mail me if you want a copy)
Cocaine Girl - Nirvana
Casey Jones - Grateful Dead
White Light/White Heat - Velvet Underground
Cocaine Decisions - Frank Zappa
Cocaine Eyes - Rolling Stones


There are far more songs, these are the few that I knew off hand. If you would like to suggest a song for the list, please feel free to send it along.

Originally published Nov 2004 on the original Pilot's World Webpage.

2 comments:

Pilon, A said...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_songs_about_cocaine

I typed in song and cocaine into google and found a site with a bunch of songs about cocaine. Enjoy.

Pilot said...

Thanks!