Tuesday, August 16, 2005

Ok so I'm currently hunting mouse. My sister insists there's a mouse in the house (I rhyme better than 2Pac!). So I've got some poison pellets out and I'm working on setting the snap traps... once that's done... we'll have mouse fillets! Just have to figure out how to get the damn traps to set...

So my cousin Dore is doing the CIBC Run for the Cure. Cure to what you may ask... lemme check... Breast Cancer it appears. In any case, she's collecting pledges and although I'm gonna have trouble coming up with the coin, I am gonna promote her cause here because just maybe some rich guy sees this and wants to help her meet her goal. Check out her site at ;
https://www.cibcrunforthecure.com/html/personal_page.asp?track=1159563&languageid=1

If in fact you are like me and are unable to give up some cash for Breast Cancer, why not visit The Breast Cancer site. Everytime you visit and click the advertising dollars raised by the site go to fund free mammograms for women, thus catching breast cancer early. Having a great Aunt that I was very fond of die of breast cancer, I know the pain and suffering that a person goes through in this terrible affliction. So hey, visit every day this week!

2 comments:

Soulfood said...

Haha. I saw so many dead mice last summer. I suggest you just buy a live mouse trap. Then you can taunt Michelle with the little mouse!!

Doré said...

Thanks for the plug Jeremy! Have a great weekend cousins! Say hi to everyone for me. :) Miss you.