Thursday, August 04, 2005

Busking This Friday!

Hey all figured I'd post since everyone is bitching about no one blogging this past bit (1, 2).

So the plan for tommorrow is to wake up at 6 AM, be at the Weyburn Inn for my first day of work by 7 AM (or just before). Work my shift. Then I'm gonna head downtown with my acoustic and do some busking for a couple hours. I imagine I won't get downtown until after 3:00 or so. I'm gonna try and set up in one of the following places;
- in the cenotaph park
- in the courtyard at the front of the mall
- beside the theatre in the old pet store lot
- on the steps of City Hall
- on the steps of old City Hall
- or maybe just along 3rd somewhere.

If you wanna come out and send me some change or even come on out and jam with me, the more the merrier. I'll try and post a better time table on here tommorrow once I know what's up.

Also I'm looking for musicians. If you have any talent or even no talent and are willing to lend me a minimum of an hour of your time (this can be done over the net, so long distance musicians are welcome)... check out Producer School or e-mail me at producerschool@walla.com for info.

PS - Almost forgot, if you have any requests you want me to play, post e'm here and I'll try and getto them on the street.

1 comment:

Soulfood said...

Well, good luck doing that in Weyburn. I really don't know what the response will be. I think there's lots of extra people in town though because of the homecoming, so who knows!! Hope you have fun at least!!