Friday, May 13, 2005

Well I'm off

I'm going to a "LAN Party" this weekend, infact in about 20 minutes. To say the least, I'm not looking forward to it. GOODY a chance to spend my weekend with a bunch of geeks plying computer games in a dingy old trailer. Place will probably smell like my highschool gym shorts.

So as promised, here's a picture of an egg with two yolks I took about a year and a half ago. Knew I'd have someplace to show it off sometime.

Picture 192

If you see a new post on here before Sunday, I've either skipped out, managed to get internet on this thingat the LAN party or maybe I just went to the library to get away.

1 comment:

Soulfood said...

I have nothing to comment about this. I just thought I'd leave something. It looked sad that you had 0 comments.

I still can't stop thinking about Toby.