Wednesday, May 11, 2005

Subablomic or Subablogmic? Think about it!

New cool blog alert. My ol' college drinking buddy (and high school drinking buddy for that matter) Mr. Binns has a blog. Seeing as how he shares the same twisted sense of humor as me, and the same ability to screw with Photoshop, if you enven faintly enjoy my blog, you'll love his. Check it out at http://subablomic.blogspot.com/.

To honour his new Blog Grand opening, I went on a hunt and found this relic from the past that I made of him. Ladies and Gentlemen, Nathan as Krusty:

nathan-as-krusty
For You Nathan!

Coming this week ; an old invention drawing I did that will be of some use and entertainment to some of my friends, a picture of an egg with two yolks, and I still have heard no word on my frisbee!!!

2 comments:

Steven said...

You know, this blog overhaul isn't anything like the one you promised in my comment.....oh...did I say too much?

Pilot said...

It's not done yet.. SHHHH!!!