Thursday, May 12, 2005

A Scandal That Rocked the Blogosphere...

They said it would happen. I wouldn't beleive them. I wanted to think that despite the fact that I constantly posted my blog address on my MSN that my mom who chats with me on MSN all the time wouldn't notice. How could I be so naive?

Mom found my blog.

Oh sure, the content isn't all that scandalous, but according to this MSN quote ;

"yes, i was on your site tonight and was quite scandolized by the language - under the picture."

, she thought the language is. Of course she is referring to the Jedi-Ghostbuster post. So you might find my content a little tame for a bit untill I get it figured that mom isn't going to be on here... and one of my promises for the coming week will be broken. Ah well.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm quite scandalized that you think I'll stop coming, now that I know this is a window into your brain.

Love,
Mommy

Doré said...

Hi Auntie Laura!