Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Listen to her....

Can't help but laugh a bit. Kayah's in the kitchen emptying every can and box from the Lazy Susan, and I could care less because she's leaving me alone. Can't say the same for the dogs. FEED YOURSELVES!

Noticing how painfully out of date the o'l blog is right now. Not that it's FULL of dead links, but there are more than a few dead blogs, most of the projects I've walked away from and crap I never even look at anymore still up. Bleh! Shoulda upgraded to the new blogger what... 3 years ago now?

Spent the afternoon bored out of my freaking skull at work. Had all my work done by 1:00, the internet there is severely limited and monitored and I'm tucked off in this corner in the middle of no-one since I'm a new position and they just put me somewhere. Stole my red stapler too.

I feel like I did when I first started Pilot's World... just sort of confused as to what I wanted it to be and really just typing words in hopes that something stuck. I don't seem to be able to come up with anything brilliant like the miracles of black and white or the root beer contest. I mean I could try sequels, like HD vs normal TV or a cola contest.. .but c'mon.

Well... I'm just gonna keep typing and typing until something comes out.....

No comments: