Saturday, March 29, 2008

Self Sufficiency

Or - "Why it pays not to get your hopes up"

Busy busy busy... as usual. I've been waiting all week to sit down a write a blog post on religion and spirituality. Maybe I'll get to it tommorrow, it will be Sunday afterall.

Parents came up this weekend to help Andrew move up to Regina. So welcome to the RGC Roo. I see you blogged again, maybe I need to re-add you to my blog-roll.

Mom and Dad made it sound like they might come up and give us a little hand around the house, then not, so I just ended up doing work myself. "Why it pays not to get your hopes up".

Linger got together today (minus Duck). CD RELEASE IS BOOKED AND SET FOR MAY 2ND!!! We're playing the Multipurpose room at the U of R. So be there or be square! We're doing a big set-list and it might be the last show that Duck can play with us due to some other responsibilities, so come check it out. It could be the last time Linger performs as Linger.

Had a family crisis TWICE yesterday, starting with Bootsy going AWOL, and ending with Rhonda in the hospital again with contractions/cramps. All ended up ok, Bootsy is back home and Rhonda/Baby are fine so no worries.

But on that subject, I'm off to do... whatever.

3 comments:

Soulfood said...

I wonder how much it would cost to put some sort of tracking chip in Bootsy so that you could find her when she decides to wander.

Pilon, A said...

Just staple her to the wall.

Mrs. Squish said...

I wonder what it would cost just to build Bootsy a FENCE so she didn't have an easy escape hatch.