Friday, November 30, 2007

Oh my sweet precious darling.

I am a man of many loves. I love many things dearly. My wife, my dog, my stepdaughter... the works. One of my great loves is my little Fender Jazz bass.

It's really one of the most beautiful instruments I've ever played, and I rabidly love playing it. When I'm not playing it, I'm thinking about playing it. I think about is as much as sex. I don't need to send you to the Kinsey institute to tell you what that means. It means not being able to pick up my bass for sometimes weeks at a time can be like a massive case of musician blue balls.

Well tonight, my music mojo is getting her fix.

Yessiree, the only reason I'm typing this is that I need a little break to sit down.

2 comments:

Pilon, A said...

Silly Jeremy...your not a man.

Soulfood said...

Why wasn't I mentioned?? :(