Wednesday, November 02, 2005

Thanks for the E-mails!

Thanks to everyone who e-mailed me on "Annual Send me an E-mail Day".

Big shout out goes to Joanna, Scott, Steve, Shanna, and Nathan. Nothing better than having your work interrupted by fresh e-mails! It also helped me to quickly become accustomed to my new e-mail service. Gmail is great and if anyone wants an account, send me an e-mail and I'll send you an invite as the program is by invitation only and I have 97 more invites to give out. You get 2.5 gigs of storage space and they encourage you NOT to delete your e-mails ever. They also claim that they are continuously adding more room for users.

Bye Bye Hotmail!

Also I'd like to give a big thank you to everyone who sent their best for my grandfather. If you aren't aware, my good ol' Grandpa Pilon (who got the 29 in crib as you may recall) suffered a massive heart attack last Monday that seriously damaged his heart and held him terrifyingly close to death by mid-week last week. Since last Friday he has gone through marked improvement and is now in a state that we consider nothing short of a miracle. Though it is likely he will never be off oxygen and his mobility is severly decreased he is alive and quite well all things considered. I went up this past Sunday to see him and had a good visit with him and many members of my family who I missed dearly (shout out to Dore and Rochelle!).

And finally! It's snowing in Weyburn (there ya go Shanna!) If you wanna see some of it for yourself, check out the Pilot's World Webcam.

1 comment:

Pilot said...

nah I tried, the thing is a peice of shit.