Wednesday, November 02, 2005

Are You the Outdoorsy Type?

I sent a few e-mails out about this tonight, but I think I missed a few people, Nathan comes to mind a being one of those...

Kristie T and I were discussing upcoming camping trips that are being planned and we agreed that there should be a central planning area for these things. So I created the Tri-Province Adventure Club (based on this summers Tri-Province canoe Club) Message board. Check it out at

http://triadventure.proboards66.com/index.cgi


I'm not really gonna inhibit the joining of people to the board, but I imagine you would want to make sure you'll fit in with any one group on a trip before signing on for a trip. Hopefully this should spawn many outdoor adventures in the future as I know I and many others that were out last summer have a very large itch... and no it's not the crabs we all got from screwing Kristies boyfriend... it's to get out and discover more of the world.

No comments: