Saturday, November 05, 2005

Song Lines - Conclusion!

Well you guys didn't get them all. But you tried, and that's cool. So here without any further delay are the answers to the Song Lines ... Guess game!

As you guys guess them right, I'll cross them out. Correct answers in Red and italics. Correct guessers have their initials.
Answers you couldn't get in Green!

1. "Heard they called you big bopper nigger, how ya figgah niggah?" Hit E'm Up Part 2 - Tupac Shakur
2. "I do hope you fit this shoe, I do hope you have a clue" RH "About a Girl" Nirvana
3. " Open wrist talks back again, In the wounds of its skin, They'll pinprick the witness, In ritual contrition"Rouletter Dares - The Mars Volta
4. "Don't forget that you are our son, now go back to bed" Melatonin - Radiohead
5. "Let's play Twister, Let's play Risk!" MB "Man on the Moon" REM
6. "I want to ride my bicycle, I want to ride it where I like" NB, SP, AP - "Bicycle Race" Queen
7. "Today is the first day of the rest of our lives, tommorrow is too late to pretend it's allright now." - Church on Sunday - Green Day
8. "Dead on my head, wasting time on my own" Dope Nose - Weezer
9. "The needle tears a hole. That old familliar sting." NB, AP "Hurt" - Nine Inch Nails
10. "I'm treading so soft and lightly compromising my will. I am." RH "Rose" Perfect Circle
11. "Mother, do you think she'll put me in the firing line?" NB "Mother" Pink Floyd (Not Knockin Shan!)
12. "I first produced my pistol, then produced my rapier" AP "Whiskey in the Jar" Metallica
13. "When I frequent the spots that I'm known to rock, you hear the bass from the truck when I'm on the block." Still D.R.E. - Dr. Dre feat Snoop Dog
14. "Just a castaway, I am lot at sea, another lonely day, no one here but me." RH "Message in a Bottle" The Police
15. "i want to hide, I want to tear down the walls that hold me inside" - Where the Streets Have No Name - U2
16. "Roll, roll the '83 Caddilac Coupe de Ville" Colt 45 - Afroman
17. "Leave me lying here, 'cause I don't wanna go" MP "Volcano Girls" Veruca Salt
18. "Blue birds, singing a song, nothing but blue skies all day long." Blue Skies - Willie Nelson
19. "papa, I know you're gonna be upset, because I was always your little girl" NB "Pappa Don't Presch" - madonna
20. "I'm feeling sexy, but I hear you say my name, if you can reach me, you can feel my burning flame." - naughty Girl - Beyonce
21. "Pissing in the wind, betting on a losing freind, making the same mistakes we swore we'd never make again." Pissing in the Wind - Jerry Jeff Walker
22. "and so once again, oh America my friend" RH "Fiddle and Drum" A Perfect Circle
23. "All that summer we enjoyed it, wind and rain and shine, that umbrella we employed it, by August she was mine." SP "Bus Stop" the Hollies
24. "Warm sun, feed me up" RH "Swallowed" Bush
25. "I've been hanging around gas stations, I've been learning about tires." MB "Running Back to Saskatoon" The Guess Who.


2 comments:

Soulfood said...

Why do you have Beyonce on your comp?? And don't say that it's cause she's good to look at...cause you can't see an audio file!!!!

Oh, and...it's about time!!!

hhcedq

Pilot said...

It's also Shawna's computer...