Friday, November 12, 2004

NostraJeremus

Well, I always knew I could predict the future. As I foretold a couple posts ago, I got no sleep last night as I slept in yesterday. Being tired is one thing, but when you work in a cramped bakery on a busy day. shit starts to happen. Aside from my above average screw up rate on product preparation, I have a skinned elbow, a burned finger, a broken nail (God forbid) and to top it all off, one of my contacts fell out just before I went home. Stupid world.

Today did have its positive side though. I finally figured out what I'm gonna do for Shawna's family's Christmas gift. A gingerbread house... and a fucking awesome one if I have my way. Gonna spend the night doing research and drawings, but it should be pretty cool, I'll start tommorrow. I bought about $15 worth of candy for like $2 at the store as it was leftover halloween candy for 75% off... I know the math doesn't work out... I like to exaggerate.

Think I'll work on a few of my other Christmas gifts this weekend too... got nothing better to do, I'm home alone. Thank God I got Sunday off though, I can watch the CFL Western final... watch the boys in green trounce BC .. Oh yeah. Plus I can watch the Eastern final and see who's ass we're gonna kick in the Grey Cup. Then I'll be sad after that... because there won't be any hockey to fall back on ... stupid fucking strike.

Ever notice how Blogs aren't like essays... I mean your really don't need to have a good concl

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is Shanna.

What a terrible day. Poor Jeremy! :(

I hope you make our family a gingerbread house. Otherwise I'm gonna feel like you like us less.

Yeah, I've gotta bring a radio to work again. I promise you that if we win, someone is working for me next weekend, cause I'm not fucking LISTENING to the Riders play in the Grey Cup.

Pilot said...

I listened to the cup last year and we weren;t even in it... although I suppose it was on our home field.... and my stupid girlfirend was at it... yeah I'm still mad Shawna!