Wednesday, January 06, 2010

Pilot's World

Wow. Year 5. Guess I was wrong.

I'm thinking back to that first post now. Winter : LaRonge : facing the forest out the window. There was snow on the ground and I knew I was gonna be bored. Wanted to make Pilot's World a whole series of things, and I suppose it it's way, that's what it's become. Pilot's World has fused with my Google account and the rest is history. I basically wanted Pilot's World to be my start page. My iGoogle page does it now.

But I still hold on to this blog because it's been something else to me. And now all I ever do it write a nostalgic post about it once in a while, do a few good posts for a few weeks, then something else catches my attention and I forget the blog for a bit.

And so the cycle continues . . .

1 comment:

Pilon, A said...

Your blog keeps getting better and better! Your older articles are not as good as newer ones you have a lot more creativity and originality now keep it up!


(At least that's what the last guy said)