Thursday, October 16, 2008

Blog Quebecquois

Figure if I'm gonna run for the Bloc next election, I better start recognizing that "La Belle Province" exists. Bonjour!

Been a fine week off. Decided to move a dozen large sidewalk blocks by myself today. My body is pissed about that one. But we shall survive.\

Election party was fun. Superstore chips, CBC-TV, MSN Chat and root beer. It numbed the pain of another Tory government. Looks like I'd better hurry on getting government funding for my label. Yikes.

I got a free copy of Bram Stokers "Dracula" sitting here for the first person who can line me up $15,000 in a legal manner. My label needs some funding.

2 comments:

Pilon, A said...

DRACULA!!!! I need $15,000 NOW!!!

Anonymous said...

What you need help with. I'm kinda into the legal business now. Its where I work.