Tuesday, March 06, 2007

Peice of the Earth MISSING!

OK so recent news headline is pretty cool. Apparently it has been discovered that a large part of the earth's crust is missing, exposing the massive mantle layer of the Earth. No one is really sure why this is, or what it means quite yet, but I think I know.

I think in time we will come to learn that aliens came to Earth and stole a piece of the planet to take back to their own planet for resources. This massive mineing of the planet caused a huge energy sink to be unleased which is warming the waters of the Atlantic, thus raising the mean temperature of the planet, THUS BEING THE REAL CAUSE OF GLOBAL WARMING!

These people just aren't thinking creatively enough.

I got my worms home today, so hopefully in a month first takers can have some worms to try at their house.

http://www.noc.soton.ac.uk/gg/classroom@sea/JC007/about.html

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

so its been the aliens this whole time, huh, Jeremy, I am worried about you...;)

Anonymous said...

You don't need to worry at all about Pookie Bear Kim. He's fine. Just borrowed a bit of the crack smoking monkeys crack.

Pilot said...

I do love that crack! *smacks lips*. I sho do wish I could get me some crack!

Anonymous said...

i can cook you up a good crack rock...lol

katherine said...

hey jeremy
i would love some worms to put in my(soon to be made) compost bin. plz save some for me.

speaking of aliens, i had a guy come into the gallery the other day who told me about his close encounter with aliens... he also found a connection btw the art and aliens, and he thinks that teachers, NATO, and the mob conspired to create 9/11...

just thought everyone should know the real reason that 9/11 ocurred...:P